2017 Polaris General 1000 EPS
2017 Polaris General 1000 EPS Deluxe
2017 Polaris RZR 1000 S EPS
2017 Polaris RZR 900 4 EPS
2017 Polaris RZR 900 S BASE
2017 Polaris RZR 900 S EPS
2018 Polaris General 1000 EPS
2018 Polaris General 1000 EPS Deluxe
2018 Polaris General 1000 EPS Premium
2018 Polaris General 1000 EPS Ride Command
2018 Polaris General 1000 4 EPS
2018 Polaris RZR 900 S
2018 Polaris RZR 900 4 S
2018 Polaris RZR 1000 S
2019 Polaris General 1000 EPS
2019 Polaris General 1000 EPS Deluxe
2019 Polaris General 1000 EPS Premium
2019 Polaris General 1000 4 EPS
2019 Polaris RZR 900 S
2019 Polaris RZR 1000 S
2019 Polaris RZR 1000 S 4
2020 Polaris RZR 1000 S
2020 Polaris RZR 1000 S4
2020 Polaris RZR 900 S
2020 Polaris RZR 900 S Premium
2020 Polaris General 1000
2020 Polaris General 1000 Premium
2020 Polaris General 1000 Deluxe
2020 Polaris General 1000 4
2020 Polaris General 1000 4 EPS Deluxe
- Category: Control Arms
- Brand: High Lifter
- Summary: Whether you ride in deep mud or over rocky trails, the need for stronger control arms with added ground clearance is extremely important. Most stock arms are too weak to withstand what you put your bike through and lack the added ground clearance needed for challenging trails. High Lifter has solved your problem by designing tough control arms, twice as strong as your stock arms, with the added ground clearance you need for all terrains and bigger tires. Optional preinstalled ball joints.
- Weight: 35
- Length: 26
- Width: 15
- Height: 12
High Lifter’s service team uses a hydraulic press to install the ball joint with the correct pressure and alignment, also making sure the clip is fully seated and secured. Purchasing control arms with the ball joints already installed prevents damage due to improper installation, which is not covered by High Lifter’s Lifetime Warranty.
The ball joints preinstalled in this kit are BJP-3.
Our arms maximize ground clearance by strategically arching the lower control arms while following the angle of the axle for maximum clearance, axle protection, and visual appeal. Don’t be fooled with too much arch that puts your axles into greater risk of damage. Our precision manufacturing process ensures each control arm installs exactly like the factory arm. Depending on the model, most kits will have the High Lifter logo precision cut into the bracing.
Installation is made easy with our step by step and multi-image instructions. During installation, you can use stock bushings and ball joints for easy installation. Even better, High Lifter will install your ball joints before shipping. (See our control arms with preinstalled ball joints.) Always check for bearings, bushings, ball joints, and brake wear before installation and replace if needed. We always recommend checking these parts before you start your installation to save time and get back on the trail sooner. See the Replacement Parts Tab to purchase replacement parts as needed.
- 25% larger than average stock arms - Crafted from 1 ¼” DOM steel
- Up to 2.5x the wall thickness of an average stock arms - .188” wall thickness
- Grease fittings included for most models
- Added ground clearance featuring bends that maximize clearance and axle protection
- Most stock powder coat colors available in stock
- Easy to install and maintain
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Up to 31"
Our tire fitment guide is a general fitment and is in no way guaranteed. Tires and lifts vary by manufacture and tire fitment can be affected by other modifications such as, but not limited to, wheel offset, actual tire diameter and actual tire width. Always verify your brand of tires, lift, and other modifications prior to making a buying decision.