2016 Polaris RZR TURBO 4 XP EPS
2017 Polaris RZR TURBO XP EPS
2017 Polaris RZR TURBO 4 XP EPS
2018 Polaris RZR TURBO XP EPS
2018 Polaris RZR TURBO XP 4 EPS
2018 Polaris RZR TURBO XP FOX Edition
2018 Polaris RZR TURBO XP 4 FOX Edition
2019 Polaris RZR TURBO XP EPS
2019 Polaris RZR TURBO XP LE
2019 Polaris RZR TURBO XP 4 EPS
2019 Polaris RZR TURBO XP 4 LE
2020 Polaris RZR TURBO XP
2020 Polaris RZR TURBO XP 4
This item qualifies for Free Shipping
- SKU: PLK1RZRT-50
- Category: Lift Kits
- Brand: High Lifter
- Summary: Be Big. Be Bold. Go Deep. High Lifter kits are built tough. From the design, materials, and craftsmanship, our engineers use their expertise to build kits for the lifetime of your machine. The hard part is done for you. Now, you can spend less time stuck and more time tackling the trails and deepest mud holes.
- Weight: 22.15
- Length: 33
- Width: 9
- Height: 5
Lifting your ATV is the ultimate statement in off-roading. This lift kit will meet your style and needs by providing unstoppable performance on the trails while making you stand out. This trail friendly lift system is built to help you hit the gnarly holes you’ve dreamed of and get you in and OUT of deep mud.
Built with the stability and quality you have come to expect from High Lifter, we provide a precision-engineered lift system to give you that true, full lift and create a ride perfectly suited to you. Ride higher knowing you can tackle any challenges from rough to deep terrain.
Our engineers have spent over 21 years perfecting the ultimate lift to provide maximum performance, durability, and strength while keeping installation simple and easy. Discover for yourself the reason off-road enthusiasts keep choosing High Lifter lift kits. When you do, you’ll have the confidence to ride harder and go deeper.
3-5" Signature Series Lift Kit Features:
- Zinc plating or powder coat finishes for long life in rugged conditions
- All installation hardware included
- Detailed step by step photo instructions
- Signature Series include High Lifter logo precision laser cut
- Backed by High Lifter Lifetime Warranty
This lift is a 3" lift with standard OEM shock preload settings. 5" of lift can be achieved by adjusting/increasing the OEM shock preload settings.
NOTE: Does not work on DYNAMIX models due to the length of the factory shock.
NOTE: Starting with the 2018 Turbo Fox Edition, the customer will need to swap the rear shocks form left to right. The reservoir is mounted on the body for the Fox Edition models, causing interference from the reservoir to CVT pipe on the turbo.
NOTE: Starting with the 2018 Turbos equipped with Walker Evans Shocks, for the rear shocks, the customer will need to rotate the reservoir around to get clearance from the CVT pipe.