2017 Polaris RZR 1000 S EPS
2017 Polaris RZR 900 4 EPS
2017 Polaris RZR 900 S EPS
2018 Polaris RZR 900 S
2018 Polaris RZR 900 4 S
2018 Polaris RZR 1000 S
2019 Polaris RZR 900 S
2019 Polaris RZR 1000 S
2019 Polaris RZR 1000 S 4
2020 Polaris RZR 1000 S
2020 Polaris RZR 1000 S4
2020 Polaris RZR 900 S
2020 Polaris RZR 900 S PremiumSKU: PLK1RZRS-51
- Category: Lift Kits
- Brand: High Lifter
- Summary: Be Big. Be Bold. Go Deep. High Lifter kits are built tough. From the design, materials, and craftsmanship, our engineers use their expertise to build kits for the lifetime of your machine. The hard part is done for you. Now, you can spend less time stuck and more time tackling the trails and deepest mud holes.
- Weight: 24.15
- Length: 33
- Width: 9
- Height: 5
Lifting your ATV is the ultimate statement in off-roading. This lift kit will meet your style and needs by providing unstoppable performance on the trails while making you stand out. This trail friendly lift system is built to help you hit the gnarly holes you’ve dreamed of and get you in and OUT of deep mud.
Built with the stability and quality you have come to expect from High Lifter, we provide a precision-engineered lift system to give you that true, full lift and create a ride perfectly suited to you. Ride higher knowing you can tackle any challenges from rough to deep terrain.
Our engineers have spent over 21 years perfecting the ultimate lift to provide maximum performance, durability, and strength while keeping installation simple and easy. Discover for yourself the reason off-road enthusiasts keep choosing High Lifter lift kits. When you do, you’ll have the confidence to ride harder and go deeper.
2" Signature Series Lift Kit Features:
- Zinc plating or powder coat finishes for long life in rugged conditions
- All installation hardware included
- Detailed step by step photo instructions
- Signature Series include High Lifter logo precision laser cut
- Backed by High Lifter Lifetime Warranty
Up to 30” with aftermarket wheels
Our stated tire fitment guide is a general fitment and is in no way guaranteed. Tires and lifts vary by manufacture and tire fitment can be affected by other modifications. Always verify your brand of tires, lift, and other modifications prior to making a buying decision.