2016 Polaris RZR 900 4 EPS
2015 Polaris RZR 900 S
2015 Polaris RZR 900 S EPS
2015 Polaris RZR 900 4 EPS
- SKU: PLK9RZRS-50
- Category: Lift Kits
- Brand: High Lifter
- Summary: Be Big. Be Bold. Go Deep. High Lifter kits are built tough. From the design, materials, and craftsmanship, our engineers use their expertise to build kits for the lifetime of your machine. The hard part is done for you. Now, you can spend less time stuck and more time tackling the trails and deepest mud holes.
- Weight: 21.44
- Length: 33
- Width: 9
- Height: 5
Lifting your ATV is the ultimate statement in off-roading. This lift kit will meet your style and needs by providing unstoppable performance on the trails while making you stand out. This trail friendly lift system is built to help you hit the gnarly holes you’ve dreamed of and get you in and OUT of deep mud.
Built with the stability and quality you have come to expect from High Lifter, we provide a precision-engineered lift system to give you that true, full lift and create a ride perfectly suited to you. Ride higher knowing you can tackle any challenges from rough to deep terrain.
Our engineers have spent over 21 years perfecting the ultimate lift to provide maximum performance, durability, and strength while keeping installation simple and easy. Discover for yourself the reason off-road enthusiasts keep choosing High Lifter lift kits. When you do, you’ll have the confidence to ride harder and go deeper.
2-5" Signature Series Lift Kit Features:
- Zinc plating or powder coat finishes for long life in rugged conditions
- All installation hardware included
- Detailed step by step photo instructions
- Signature Series include High Lifter logo precision laser cut
- Backed by High Lifter Lifetime Warranty
This lift is a 2" lift with standard OEM shock preload settings. 5" of lift can be achieved by adjusting/increasing the OEM shock preload settings.
NOTE: Does not fit Polaris RZR 900 50" OR 55" models.
NOTE: Does not fit 2016 RZR 900 S Base model (non-EPS) with the FOX Mono Shocks.
NOTE: Does not fit Polaris RZR 1000 S.
NOTE: Does not fit 2017 models. The front has a sway bar starting in 2017.
Be sure to check for potential clearance and fitment issues between this lift kit and any aftermarket exhaust system before purchasing.